Auction League SEEKING people w/ little auction experience

Find a league to join or post your openings...
WillRoy
Major League All-Star

Auction League SEEKING people w/ little auction experience

#1 Post by WillRoy »

Howdy,

The Hardball 2 Auction league is looking for advanced fantasy players (>90% of us have 10+ years experience) who are new or relatively new to the auction experience and would like to add an auction league to their repertoire.

I personally have only been in auction leagues a year, though I've done fantasy baseball over 10 years and some in the league even moreso. But we are all auction novices in this league so far.

One of the biggest benefits of this league is that Everyone knows one another so far from past leagues or in-person.

Here are some details:

---- We have 12 owners but are looking to expand the league to 15/16 owners. Much like the XFL experts league which we very loosely based our league on, expansion teams (that means new teams) may select 5 keepers from those not frozen.
In future years, there will be UP TO 15 keepers (Meaning 0 to 15) and expansion teams may select up to 15 from those not frozen at their current salaries (I.E. without a salary bump).---

Categories/Websites/Etc...:

Sportsline, $50 pay-in for 100 percent cash payout (Minus Sportsline league fees). 6x7 (This means the regular 5x5 plus OPS/Holds and IP).

There is a slow minor league draft occurring in December as well with 5 MILB'ers selected. This is important, because In another XFL inspired move we decided that minor leaguers, once promoted, are subject to an annual $3 salary bump as opposed to the normal $5 bump for those with major league experience.

If you have any interest in an Auction keeper league like this, please either PM me or post here.

EDIT: Shoulda mentioned a few things. Mixed League, 10 Reserve/23 Roster spots. And I know this is my first post on the new/old mastersball site, but I would have subscribed earlier if I had know around this time last year Mastersball would start up again and FB.com would split. Anyways, Can't wait until December!

-Will R.
Last edited by WillRoy on November 25th, 2009, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storrs City Chess Company

njdupre

Re: Auction League SEEKING people w/ little auction experience

#2 Post by njdupre »

Sounds like fun. I'm very interested in joining if there's an opening. e-mail me @ ndupre@bellsouth.net