Thank you, Creative Sports

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Thank you, Creative Sports

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

It is great to have MastersBall back in any way we can, but I (and others as well) have been remiss. Lost in all of the excitement of having Todd and Gary back under old management was who helped make this a reality for us. Thank you very much to Lawr Michaels, JP Kastner, Brian Walton, Mark Meltzer and anyone else associated with Creative Sports with your contribution towards re-establishing this great site. I think I speak for most, if not all of us, that we appreciate your efforts towards bringing back what we all so dearly missed in 2008.

dbk.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

JP Kastner

Re: Thank you, Creative Sports

#2 Post by JP Kastner »

Thank you, dbk!

It is a great story, and it is only getting better. We hit the 200 registered users level yesterday. That is not too shabby when you consider that there was no announcement other than a static page for two weeks. While it might seem odd helping a competitor get off the ground from a business sense, we recognize that the fantasy baseball world is much better off with Mastersball back.

cwk1963

#3 Post by cwk1963 »

I second dbk's comments. I'm not aware of all the behind the scenes relationships, etc but I extend my thanks to any and everyone who helped make the return of MB a reality.

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

#4 Post by Bodhizefa »

JP Kastner wrote:While it might seem odd helping a competitor get off the ground from a business sense, we recognize that the fantasy baseball world is much better off with Mastersball back.
Here here! I share big kid's sentiments in this and am now back with my fantasy high school sweetheart -- Mastersball!!!
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

maxdad007

#5 Post by maxdad007 »

Its nice to have a solid place to go for FBB forums since they took down the ones at Creative Sports.