2020 Draft Prospects

Minor Leaguers, prospects, projects, and suspects.
KeystoneKop
High-A

2020 Draft Prospects

#1 Post by KeystoneKop »

Will the newly drafted players be added to the top prospects list? Thanks.

Captain Hook
Major League All-Star

Re: 2020 Draft Prospects

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

Not something we have done before.
But it is an unusual league and like me you are probably looking forward to your league's minor league draft.
Not sure if I will have the time to fully redo the top prospect lists but I will figure out some way to identify those you should be drafting early and some you might want to draft late (if your league is large or has unlimited ml slots)

Clearly the players drafted at the top of the first round - Torkelson (who in deeper leagues will not be a top pick), Martin, Kjerstad, Gonzalez, Veen, and Hassell of the hitters and Meyer, Lacy,, and Hancock of the pitchers should be on your lists (how high depends on how many mlers you are allowed to roster and how many picks you get each year - in my AL only league most of those will be taken in the first or second round this year.

I will update this thread as I do my own lists (which is a function of some kind of settlement - and hopefully soon)

infiniteloop
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by infiniteloop »

Are the 2020 prospect lists up?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

infiniteloop wrote: July 21st, 2020, 12:59 pm Are the 2020 prospect lists up?
Yes, they were posted in March.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord