Poins030620.xlsx Problem on a Mac Using Numbers

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
lsudul
High-A

Poins030620.xlsx Problem on a Mac Using Numbers

#1 Post by lsudul »

Hi,

Just started to play around with this file using the Mac spreadsheet "Numbers". The ranking list looks great, but when I go to the list of hitters and pitchers, everyone is listed alphabetically regardless of the raw or adjusted score. I am using only Run Production and Wins & Saves. Maybe you could take a look at it.

Thanks,

Lew Sudul

P.S. I have inputed my league's scoring into the setup. I have filled every box with a zero if we do not count that stat and still the hitters and pitchers are listed alphabetically. Each cell have a blue triangle in the upper left hand part of each cell. But there seems to be no calculating going on here. The ranking list does sort correctly, however.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Poins030620.xlsx Problem on a Mac Using Numbers

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The ranking list pulls off the hitter and pitcher tabs so the points are being calculated. The individual hitters and pitchers tabs need to be sorted manually. I'm not proficient in Mac Excel, but even on a PC, it's not automatic.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord