Acuna and Vlad for Yelich - advice

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
swingtrader

Acuna and Vlad for Yelich - advice

#1 Post by swingtrader »

It's come to my attention that I can get Acuna and Vlad for Yelich in my keep 22, roster 29, H2H 6x6, Total Bases / QS, category dynasty league.

I took over the team this year and am trying to rebuild quickly and trading Yelich would be painful. Currently thinking that I'm worse this year as a result, and then from then on things probably look good.

Would love any thoughts surrounding the trade offer.

My current team:
C- Molina (won't keep)
1B - Dozier (maybe keep)
2B - Albies
3B - Bregman
SS - E Escobar (won't keep)
IF - B Rodgers
OF - Yelich, F Reyes, Buxton, Puig
Util - A Rosario, J Profar, R Odor (all unlikely to be kept)
Bench - K Tucker, J Adell, A Kiriloff, Y Alvarez, N Lowe
IL - D Gregorious

P - Snell, Bauer, Paxton, Hendricks, Hamels, E Rod, Thornton, M Keller, J Urias, J James, C Mize, F Whitley
RP - None.

Thanks!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Acuna and Vlad for Yelich - advice

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

In a keep forever dynasty league, I'd jump all over this. There's a good chance Yelich and Acuna are close to a wash for most of the next several years.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

swingtrader

Re: Acuna and Vlad for Yelich - advice

#3 Post by swingtrader »

Thanks Todd, appreciate the help.