What Would Jesus Do?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Euronymous

What Would Jesus Do?

#1 Post by Euronymous »

10-team 5x5 ROTO Redraft, 180 GS Limit with daily moves. I'd like to snag the seemingly-resurgent Jesus Aguilar off my league's waiver wire but am uncertain who I'd drop. Not sure I'm buying the Yandy Diaz buzz, so he's a candidate. Minter's been bad, but this is a blood-for-saves league, so I'm hesitant. I'm growing tired of waiting for Kimbrel, but I don't want to cast off a potential elite closer for a portion of the season. Any advice?

C J.T. Realmuto

1B Freddie Freeman

2B Daniel Murphy

3B Matt Chapman

SS Trevor Story

CI Pete Alonso

MI Adalberto Mondesi

UT Yandy Diaz

OF Mookie Betts, Charlie Blackmon, Juan Soto, Victor Robles, Yasiel Puig

SP Clayton Kershaw, Luis Castillo, Noah Syndergaard, Zack Wheeler, Masahiro Tanaka, Caleb Smith

RP Roberto Osuna, Craig Kimbrel, Alex Colome, Pedro Strop, Hector Neris, A.J. Minter

IL Eloy Jimenez

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: What Would Jesus Do?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I'm a Yandy Diaz believer so would likely leave Aguilar where he is, though I wouldn't hesitate to drop Kimbrel if I needed the spot.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Euronymous

Re: What Would Jesus Do?

#3 Post by Euronymous »

Thank you, Forum Funklord!