Ziddy

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
vpokrnut
Triple-A

Ziddy

#1 Post by vpokrnut »

I don't think it is working. What version of excel will work with Ziddy

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Ziddy

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

honestly not sure, what version are you using and what is/is not happening?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

vpokrnut
Triple-A

#3 Post by vpokrnut »

excel 2007

vpokrnut
Triple-A

#4 Post by vpokrnut »

There is no drop down for the players. I enter the names last, first and nothing populates.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

It must be too old a version, though I don't know what function is incompatible.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

vpokrnut
Triple-A

#6 Post by vpokrnut »

Do you think it could work with open office ? It is a free program that mimics excel

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

I doubt it, but perhaps. Mac or PC?

vpokrnut
Triple-A

#8 Post by vpokrnut »

pc. I will just get a later version of excel. Thanks