down to my last move

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

down to my last move

#1 Post by CubFan »

12 team AL only 5x5 keeper league. Out of FAAB money so only have one or two moves left to make. Even though I'm in 3rd place I'm starting to lean towards next year as I've painted myself into a corner. We are allowed one minor league spot in the event one of our rostered players is sent to the minors. I currently have Max Ramirez occupying that spot. Ryan Perry was sent back down to AAA last week. Ryan has been tabbed by some as a future closer (seems like anyone who throws 95+ gets that label nowadays). He looked solid earlier in the season and Leyland was high on him. Ramirez is a potential power bat at the weak catcher position. I have Perry at $1 and Ramirez at $2. Who do you prefer as a keeper and why? Thanks.
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Re: down to my last move

#2 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Don't think it really matters what Perry is labeled as - Lyon, Rodney and Zumaya all have to be addressed before Perry even gets into the picture. I don't see any reason for you to make a roster change at this time.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Trav The Ump

#3 Post by Trav The Ump »

I concur with the Kid's assessment. Ramirez could be trade bait before the seasons up too. Detroit?

cwk1963

#4 Post by cwk1963 »

I go with the hitter especially at the weak C position unless the pitcher is named Strasburg.