Hitting CVRC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
canman490211
Low-A

Hitting CVRC

#1 Post by canman490211 »

Hi, I am AL only league 5x5 and when I enter more specs into League Set Up and click generate values-->Rankings-->it shows both AL and NL players? I enter AL in the option for Please select AL, NL or mix. (I am looking for cheat sheets) I believe that I looked at all the tabs below and cannot figure this out. Thank you.

canman490211
Low-A

Re: Hitting CVRC

#2 Post by canman490211 »

Disregard. I figured it out. Sorry new to this site. But saying that. how should 1 enter in my specs? Auction, AL only 5x5 $260 cap, 10 teams.

C-2
1b-1
2b-1
ss-1
mf-1
3b-1
cm-1
of-5
dh-1

from researching similar questions on your site, I used AL, obp, 20 catchers, and 120 outfielders and the rest 1's?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Hitting CVRC

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

Yes, exactly.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord