Replacing Betts in H2H?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Replacing Betts in H2H?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

5x5 12 team mixed H2H (AVG) 6 move a week limit

C - Gattis
1B - Hosmer
2B - Gordon
3B - Machado
SS - Baez
OF - Benintendi/Yelich/Olson
UTIL - Aguilar/Moncada
BN - Betts/Martinez

SP - Ohtani/Severino
RP - Knebel/Jones
P - Vazquez/Bauer/C.Smith/Archer
BN - Castillo/Pivetta/Fulmer
DL - Yu/Ray

I'm without moves this weekend. I also don't have a DL slot. So I'm forced to ride the Olson/Martinez tandem at 3OF.
Looking ahead to next weeks matcup I'm against Kyle Hendricks and a lot of RP. So atleast 1 of SV/ERA/WHIP may be unatainable for me

Hamilton,Soto,Nimmo,Desmond,Bader,Gorkys,Zimmer,Cargo are some names available at OF on the WW.

Keep the pitching core intact and just trust or replace 1 of Martinez/Olson at 3OF for the week? Or since SV/ERA/WHIP may be questionably attainable drop Nate Jones/Worst SP for another outfield bat?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Replacing Betts in H2H?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Personally would put Betts on DL, drop Darvish and pick up Nimmo.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

MaestroJay

Re: Replacing Betts in H2H?

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Was thinking Yu, however was hoping to be able to see how the rehab start there went. As I don't have an add until Monday anyways. However, don't have that luxury at the moment.