His K Herrera and F Vasquez for my Simmons.

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

His K Herrera and F Vasquez for my Simmons.

#1 Post by Jmo_10 »

12 team h2h standard points
C Sanchez
1b/3b Gallo, H Ramirez, E Hosmer, J Aguilar
2b/ss T Turner, A Simmons, G Torres, S Gennett
OF Betts, Stanton, Gardner, deshields, Dustin Fowler, Mac Williamson, T O’Neil

Sp Verlander, McCullers, Teheran, Gio, wacha,S Gray,

Rp Norris

Being offered 2 rp, K Herrera and F Vasquez for my Simmons.

What’s your Thoughts on the relievers being offered and who would you drop? I like your idea of having high k rate relievers to counter streaming sp but it’s just what he offered. Thanks again
12 team H2H points weekly matchups. Standard scoring system

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: His K Herrera and F Vasquez for my Simmons.

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Daily or weekly moves?

IP max?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Jmo_10 »

Daily, and no IP limit

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

The closer idea to protect against streamers is for roto leagues. However, loading up a staff with closers in points is never a bad idea.

Points trades are easier to assess since all you need to do is estimate how many points you're adding versus how many you lose.

I may be missing something in the rules you're not sharing, but adding two pitchers able to get points every day while giving up a good but not great shortstop, when you have a decent MI otherwise seems like a no-brainer.

You'll have to find another MI for Monday/Thursday and when Gennett is benched vs a lefty, but these seem like free points.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

What's the size/format of the active roster - maybe that's what I'm missing.

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#6 Post by Jmo_10 »

22 total active starters
C
1b
2b
3b
SS
Mi
Corner IF
5 of
Utl

9 sp
No rp limit

I pulled the trigger. Thank you sir! I’m sure you can tell it’s my 1st year playing. Still in it to win it.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

Cool - now find another shortstop so you can have max guys playing.

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#8 Post by Jmo_10 »

Picked up delasco ARI for now going against bailey CIN tomorrow. I want to add nimmo NYM. Should I drop Hanley or hold out hope he gets traded?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Todd Zola »

Hanley won't be traded - more likely picked up after formally released.