Is there an Ozuna trade here?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Is there an Ozuna trade here?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

5x5 Roto

I was looking for a potential RBI/AVG bat to target. Ozuna stands out. As I have Suarez to upgrade his 3B situation. I also have enough OF depth to make a package work if necessary. Is Ozuna's value low enough, that Suarez + 1 of Rosario/Jones/Polanco is enough? Or would a trade have to include Devers or Marte? Waiting to hear back from owner on if available.

C - Contreras
1B - Goldy
2B - Albies
3B - Devers
SS - Story
OF - Blackmon/Marte/Jones
UTIL - Rosario/Polanco
BN - Suarez/Kinsler/Kingery

SP - Strausburg/Severino
RP - Vazquez/Treinen
P - Steckenrider/Samardzija/Jeffress/Quintana
BN - Godley/S.Gray

Them

C - Sanchez
1B - Smoak
2B - J.Ramirez
3B - Difo
SS - Xander
OF - Trout/Ozuna/Merrifield
UTIL - Shaw/Pillar
BN - Marwin/Soler
DL - Odor

SP - Porcello/Teheran
RP - Familia/Bradley
P - Green/Devinski/Morton/Happ
BN -Snell

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Is there an Ozuna trade here?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

That's really not for us to decide. The question is who are you willing to give up and whether the other party is interested. Trades aren't about value, but points potential before and after the deal.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord