Fixing H2H Depth

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Fixing H2H Depth

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

5x5 H2H (AVG) 12 team 6 moves a week limit

C - Posey (C/1B)
1B - Jo Martinez (1B/OF)
2B - Albies
3B - Machado (3B/SS)
SS - Turner
OF - Cain/Haniger/C.Taylor(2B/SS/OF)
UTIL - Moncada/Merrifield(2B/OF)
BN - Hosmer/Kingery(2B/3B/OF)/ Bell
DL - Eaton

I had a trade fall through. So have some holes. Especially without Hosmer or Eaton. As it stands I don't have a productive bench bat.

Bell is still on bench out of necessity. Could drop for Cron as he's the only other 1B with any intrigue.

Semien,Candelario,Nunez,Andujar,Teoscar,
Torres, Deshields, Brantley,Dahl are all available. However, most fall under the do I need another MI.

Cervelli/Lucroy are possible options to slide Posey over.

Will this be need be helped by getting Hosmer and Eaton back? Or is it time to start making some wire moves if not trades? Don't have the pitcher to spare in a drop

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Fixing H2H Depth

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

We can help evaluate players - are there players you want to compare? Especially in a daily league, we can't really do roster management, too much we don't know on a day to day basis.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

With Bell and Kingery playing their way into contention as the drop for when I get Eaton back. Just unsure if i should be replacing either now. Or hope one of them plays their way into keeping a bench spot before I need to make a decision.

Semien,Candelario,Nunez,Andujar,Teoscar,
Torres, Deshields, Brantley,Dahl,Cron are available

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

The question should be answering itself - anyone you're not comfortable playing on a Monday or Thursday shouldn't be on your bench, regardless of impending injury returnees.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord