Pitching Question

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
cosmik_debris

Pitching Question

#1 Post by cosmik_debris »

I have a pretty decent staff in a 12 team Yahoo Roto (5*5) H2H league and have a coupe of SPs on the DL...
When they come off Ill need to get rid of a couple and to be honest Im not to sure of one of the DL'd pitchers as is... that is Anibal Sanchez. I keep hoping to see him regain close the the No Hitter performance he put up but I am not sure if he was ever that good to begin with.
The other pitcher coming off the DL is Volquez.. no problems there ;)
Anyway Ill need to drop 2 pitchers in total when then come back... who would you suggest?
My guts leaning towards Ownings... thought he would have been a much better pitcher than he seems to have become.

Complete Staff:

Volquez
Cain
Hamels
Kershaw
Floyd
Gallardo
Maine
Sanchez
Bowden (Minors- just added him today)
Owings

BJ Ryan (Will he ever close again?)
Grabow
Putz
Jenks

Thank you for any thoughts

BudSeligIsMyHero
Major League Regular
Preferred Style: Points leagues, H2H 5x5 roto, 5x5 roto

Re: Pitching Question

#2 Post by BudSeligIsMyHero »

if it is not a keeper league then the two I would drop are:

Bowden
Owings
12 Team H2H Roto (Keep 6 - bold):
C: Vogt, Molina 1B: Rizzo 2B: Kipnis SS: Reyes, Crawford 3B: Rendon(DL), Donaldson OF: Springer, Cespedes, Reddick, Fowler, Either, Granderson
SP: Harvey, Fernandez(DL), S. Miller, Burnett, Salazar, McCullers, Chavez, Cain, Chen RP: Holland, Boxberger, Soria, Rodriquez

cosmik_debris

#3 Post by cosmik_debris »

Yea, it is a dynasty league, sorry forgot to mention that in the orginal post.
Its why I decided to pick up Bowden

BudSeligIsMyHero
Major League Regular
Preferred Style: Points leagues, H2H 5x5 roto, 5x5 roto

#4 Post by BudSeligIsMyHero »

Then I would either drop Sanchez or just keep him on the DL if you can. But would definitely drop Owings to get Volquez off the DL.
12 Team H2H Roto (Keep 6 - bold):
C: Vogt, Molina 1B: Rizzo 2B: Kipnis SS: Reyes, Crawford 3B: Rendon(DL), Donaldson OF: Springer, Cespedes, Reddick, Fowler, Either, Granderson
SP: Harvey, Fernandez(DL), S. Miller, Burnett, Salazar, McCullers, Chavez, Cain, Chen RP: Holland, Boxberger, Soria, Rodriquez

cosmik_debris

#5 Post by cosmik_debris »

Thanks much