Dollar Values

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Batmen and Robinson

Dollar Values

#1 Post by Batmen and Robinson »

Not sure if I'm not doing the customizable dollar values correctly but when I change the number of teams, the hitting/pitching allocation percentages, etc. the dollar values do not change at all?

Also, M. Bumgarner's projected stats do not seem to reflect his recent injury?

Thanks,

John

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Dollar Values

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The injury occurred after the update and I haven't been able to adjust.

Please be specific with the CVRC's -- what size league are you playing? Please list all specifications.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Batmen and Robinson

#3 Post by Batmen and Robinson »

We have a 14 team league.

I adjusted hitters as follows: C 28 1B 27 2B 24 3B 22 SS 25 OF 70 and I changed the allocation of hitting to .62

When I did that G. Sanchez was the top valued player at $74 and E. Gattis was $48, so obviously I am doing something wrong.

For pitchers I just changed the allocation to .38 and the values did not change

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Don't worry about individual positions, it's not necessary.

teams = 14

Catchers = 28
Outfielders = 168

split = .62

click values

Pitchers should change a bit

Teams = 14

Pitchers per team = 9

Split = .38

click values
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Batmen and Robinson

#5 Post by Batmen and Robinson »

Thanks! That seemed to work.

As for injuries, etc like Bumgarners, how often do you update your projections?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

Every Thursday, but will try to do one later - in Vegas with NFBC now, mid auction