Points/rankings spreadsheet

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
mjlewis
Major League Veteran

Points/rankings spreadsheet

#1 Post by mjlewis »

Thanks for creating this! If I wanted to add Holds as a pitching category, is that something I could do myself? Also, on the Pitchers tab, why does Clayton Kershaw have 46 blown saves? That seems like a lot. Also most closers have negative BS equal to or close to SV, which inflates their totals a bit - Knebel for example has 41 SV and -41 BS.
Last edited by mjlewis on March 25th, 2018, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Rankings spreadsheet

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I assume you mean the points sheet? If so, obviously an error - in mid auction now, will fix BS and see if I can add holds at break in about an hour.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

mjlewis
Major League Veteran

Re: Rankings spreadsheet

#3 Post by mjlewis »

yeah, the new points sheet. Sorry about the confusion.

No hurry, finish your draft first! I had been doing it with just adding my own formula to the regular projection pages, I'll survive with that.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Points/rankings spreadsheet

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

try now
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

mjlewis
Major League Veteran

Re: Points/rankings spreadsheet

#5 Post by mjlewis »

Looks great! Thanks again.