HIT CVRC Pool Composition drop down?

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
jvelson
Low-A

HIT CVRC Pool Composition drop down?

#1 Post by jvelson »

Todd
I'm a first time user of HIT CVRC but I'm fairly good with Excel. I'm customizing my team composition but when I flip back to change the Pool Composition from "Two Pools" to "Forced Positions" there is no pull down option; no drop down arrow. I'm also experiencing the HIT CVRC link error message mentioned in previous post. Could they be related (ie. does the missing worksheet have t he dropdown list?). Any thoughts appreciated.
Joe

PS: I sent you an email on this before I found this forum so please ignore the email..the forum is probably a better place for a response.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: HIT CVRC Pool Composition drop down?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The issues are unrelated. When you get the initial error, click ignore, you'll be fine.

As for forced positions, it's not necessary. Please post your league specs here and I'll work you through the setup.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

jvelson
Low-A

#3 Post by jvelson »

Todd
League specs are:

NL Only
11 teams
$280
Hitters (15):
2 catchers
1 1B
1 2B
1 SS
1 3B
1 MI (2B or SS)
1 CM (1B or 3B)
5 OF
2 Utility

Pitchers (10)
---
Hit Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS
Pitch Categories: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, IP
---
If you have time to go through the changes to use OPS and IP vs. your standard categories that would be great, but can take that up separately another time.

Regards,
Joe

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, but I only support standard 5x5 or OBP instead of BA.

For your league, set the budget to 280, the teams to 11

HIT CVRC

Catchers = 22
Outfielders = 143

PIT CVRC

pitchers per team - 10
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord