Wang or Romero

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Tampa Bob
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: Rotisserie Auction

Wang or Romero

#1 Post by Tampa Bob »

Starting on Monday I have the option of Keeping Wang or picking up Romero. I will have to keep the "winner" until the All-Star grame so a mistake could be harmful.

Which do you prefer? I'm thinking the Yankees will generate many more win opportunities and am leaning towards Wang.

Thanks! TB
10 team AL only. 4x4 with strikeouts. No drops without IL or Minors. Can keep 5 up to 3 years if $10 or under.
C: D. Jansen - $3, Y. Diaz - N/A 1B: V. Guerrero - $1 2B: J. Polanco - $4 SS: B. Witt - $1 3B: A. Bregman - $22
CR: E. Duran - $1, UT: J. Westberg - N/A
OF: K. Tucker - $1, J. Rodriguez - $1, E. Oliveras - $1, J. Kelenic - $3, M. Vierling - N/A.
SP: K. Maeta - N/A, T. Skubal - N/A, G. Cole - $46, Z. Eflin - $3, C. Sale - N/A, J. Montgomery - N/A

RP: K. Jansen - $23, C. Holmes - $27.
Minors: G. Rodriguez, A. Volpe, K. Manzardo, B. Lee, C. DeLauter

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Re: Wang or Romero

#2 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

I would lean the other way and take Romero. Romero was pitching very well before he was hurt - the same can't be said for Wang. The Yanks may generate a few more win opportunities but a lot of them may not come with Wang on the mound the way he's pitched... and, let's face it ...Toronto is on top of the AL East right now, hard to believe as it may be. I'd go Romero.

Good luck
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams