ROY projections and AVC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
eudubbz
Major League Regular

ROY projections and AVC

#1 Post by eudubbz »

Is there a simplified way for me to drop the ROY projections into the AVC so I can repull the rankings?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: ROY projections and AVC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

If you can hold off a couple days, what I will do is start posting a HIT CVRC and PIT CVRC with the RoY numbers as well as the normal value sheets we produce for projections. We are on pace to have the next set ready for posting on Thursday. I hope to be trained on how to post myself this week. Going forward, the plan is to post on Thursdays as some have suggested they appreciate the opportunity to use their job's printing tools :o
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord