Whaddya think?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Whaddya think?

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

4x4 AL Only 850 min IP no max - current pitching staff - Keuchel, Kazmir, Pineda, Eovaldi, Ervin Santana, Heaney, Madson, Perkins, Holland

WHIP - in 4th - 1.2096 chasing 3rd 1.1984 2nd - 1.1939

ERA in 2nd - 3.491 being chased by 3.506 (Betances, Chen, Graveman (damn him), Hunter, Iwakuma, Mc Gee, Moore, Qualis and Taijuan) - overall he's in 9th and I don't expect major moves on his part -and he's on pace to be UNDER minimum innings (for those who remember a similar post from me a few years back - same guy)

Barring catastrophe and Cueto coming to the AL;
  • 2nd place in WHIP - doable?
  • Maintain 2nd place in ERA (1st is almost a half run ahead).
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Trav The Ump

Re: Whaddya think?

#2 Post by Trav The Ump »

What's the penalty for not making innings?

I think a 9th place team at this point won't be driving hard so you should be okay there. Keep managing the staff, halfway home!

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Trav The Ump wrote:What's the penalty for not making innings?

I think a 9th place team at this point won't be driving hard so you should be okay there. Keep managing the staff, halfway home!
0 WHIP and ERA points for not making innings .... BUT .... the teams behind him have to PASS him ...they don't get bumped up a place automatically if he doesn't make innings.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

da_big_kid_94 wrote: 0 WHIP and ERA points for not making innings .... BUT .... the teams behind him have to PASS him ...they don't get bumped up a place automatically if he doesn't make innings.
I LIKE that twist on the rule