Michael Lorenzen

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
garadand

Michael Lorenzen

#1 Post by garadand »

12 team mixed dynasty league, no limit on keepers, just keep under the salary cap (325- no trading), 12/12 active, 6 bench (any combo), 2 DL, 6 MiL roster (Seager, Buxton, Russell, Zimmer, Judge, Peraza- light on pitching). You may keep players at the price you bid on them in FAAB (10% inflation). Scoring H2H 6X6 (QS, K, S, Hold, ERA, WHIP).

He's unowned on a MiL roster, so once he pitches (Friday) he can bid on. Weekly (Sundays) FAAB.
Is he worth a $1 in this format? What's his ceiling? I know he was an OF/power closer in college, and he has surpassed the learning curve thus far for a SP. My team is competing this year. I don't think anyone else will bid on him this week. If he performs, i'm sure they will pay attention, now is likely the time to get him on the cheap. Would you drop J. Hammel (picked him up for the 2-start week, got a gem on monday, may drop for another 2-starter with good matchups) or Chavez for him?
Last edited by garadand on April 29th, 2015, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Hook

Re: Michael Lorenzen

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

Absolutely worth a pickup and you have the advantage of watching him Wednesday before you decide