down goes Frazier

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
BudSeligIsMyHero
Major League Regular
Preferred Style: Points leagues, H2H 5x5 roto, 5x5 roto

down goes Frazier

#1 Post by BudSeligIsMyHero »

Keeper question. 12 team h2h roto league

I have a dilemma when it comes down to selecting my last two keepers. I have Rendon, Donaldson and Frazier. Three top five 3rd basemen and we only start one without any DH or corner infield position. Problem is Rendon does not qualify at 2nd base as we use a 30 game rule for position eligibility.

We keep 6 and we keep them as long as we want. We start C,1B,2B,SS,3B,OF(3),SP(5),RP(2). The other four players that I know I am keeping are Jose Fernandez, Matt Harvey, Anthony Rizzo and George Springer.

So my issue is it worth keeping Rendon and Donaldson hoping at some point Rendon regains his 2B eligibility? Or should I just keep one of the 3rd basemen and one of the other players like Braun, Samardzija, Arrieta or deGrom?
12 Team H2H Roto (Keep 6 - bold):
C: Vogt, Molina 1B: Rizzo 2B: Kipnis SS: Reyes, Crawford 3B: Rendon(DL), Donaldson OF: Springer, Cespedes, Reddick, Fowler, Either, Granderson
SP: Harvey, Fernandez(DL), S. Miller, Burnett, Salazar, McCullers, Chavez, Cain, Chen RP: Holland, Boxberger, Soria, Rodriquez

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: down goes Frazier

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

a. the subject title scared the bejebeers out of a bunch of people
b. no way Rendon gets 2B eligibility
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord