familia in 2015

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
FBP

familia in 2015

#1 Post by FBP »

My partner and I are sitting on a low cost Familia and were wondering about his chances to close in 2015. As I see it, Familia's BPIs are much better than Mejia's and there has been some discussion about Mejia going back to the rotation in 2015. On the other hand, Parnell will be coming back at some time in 2015 and then there is Vic Black. Any insight?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: familia in 2015

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Depends on cost and league context. Mixed league i wouldn't do it even for $1.

NL only depends on the number of teams and the cost.

To me, the percentage probability he closes is irrelevant - who knows? It's about the opportunity cost of the roster spot and if he'll be useful even if he doesn't close.

And FWIW -- not sure how many people here speak BPI 8-)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord