Bonifacio Trade

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
ViceREV

Bonifacio Trade

#1 Post by ViceREV »

Okay so I think know the answer to this but I am going to throw it out anyway for everyone's opinion.

The trade I have been offered is pretty straight forward

my Emilio Bonifacio for Mark Reynolds

both are $5 players, however Bonifacio is in his 1st year of a 3 year contract and Reynolds is in his 3rd year (I would have to up him to 10,15, or 20 next year depending on whether I want to long-term him or not)

What does everyone think?

Looking at my roster below I think I have plenty of steals with Reyes and Morgan and Reynolds can actually steal a few himself so is this a no-brainer or do I have to worry?

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Re: Bonifacio Trade

#2 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

If you can put up with Reynolds low BA, I'd make the trade. The market on Emilio is never going to be higher. He's a great story right now, but, in two months, it'll be more likely: "Remember at the start of the season when Emilio .....?"
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams