Fields not available for entry

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
tbill87

Fields not available for entry

#1 Post by tbill87 »

Trying to use the CRVC. I am unable to add values in the 1b/3b, 2b/ss or dh/ut fields. First time I am trying to use. Is there something I need to set up before the fields are available for data entry?

Thank.s

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Fields not available for entry

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

tbill87 wrote:Trying to use the CRVC. I am unable to add values in the 1b/3b, 2b/ss or dh/ut fields. First time I am trying to use. Is there something I need to set up before the fields are available for data entry?

Thank.s
Data does not get entered into those fields. There are a few different places where instructions are available. What have you already looked at?

Alternatively, if you list your league parameters in detail here, I can reply back with specific instructions.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

tbill87

#3 Post by tbill87 »

Thank you. It helps to read as opposed to thinking you 'know' what to do:) I think I have it entered properly now.

We use 1 - C, 1 - 1B, 1 - 2B, 1 - SS, 1 - 3B, 1 - CI, 1 - MI, 2 - UT, 5 OF

We use 6 categories for both hitters and pitchers. Hitters include - R, AVG, RBI, SB, HR, OBP

Pitchers include - W, K, ERA, WHIP, S, H

Can the CRVC be modified to accommodate this format?

Thank you.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

tbill87 wrote:Thank you. It helps to read as opposed to thinking you 'know' what to do:) I think I have it entered properly now.

We use 1 - C, 1 - 1B, 1 - 2B, 1 - SS, 1 - 3B, 1 - CI, 1 - MI, 2 - UT, 5 OF

We use 6 categories for both hitters and pitchers. Hitters include - R, AVG, RBI, SB, HR, OBP

Pitchers include - W, K, ERA, WHIP, S, H

Can the CRVC be modified to accommodate this format?

Thank you.
The CVRC available to Platinum is designed for up to 5x5 leagues. I have a personal version that is not available that can handle up to 10x10.

What I can do is send some values two or three times to your e-mail - will that work?

How many teams are in the league. I assume it is a mixed league?

Draft or auction?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

tbill87

#5 Post by tbill87 »

Sending the files would be awesome. You can send them to the following email:

tbrindley@nebraska.edu

My first time using, so I greatly appreciate your help.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

tbill87 wrote:Sending the files would be awesome. You can send them to the following email:

tbrindley at nebraska dot edu

Changed your address so the nasty little bots don't snag it and spam you.

How many teams are in the league?

Is it an auction or draft? If auction, is $260 your budget? Do you know what he league spends on hitting versus pitching?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

tbill87 wrote:Sending the files would be awesome. You can send them to the following email:

tbrindley at nebraska dot edu

Changed your address so the nasty little bots don't snag it and spam you.

How many teams are in the league?

Is it an auction or draft? If auction, is $260 your budget? Do you know what he league spends on hitting versus pitching?

tbill87

#8 Post by tbill87 »

Sorry, 12 team league with a snake draft.