rank em for next 2 years

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
bradlewa

rank em for next 2 years

#1 Post by bradlewa »

16 team points based H2H keeper league. Team is falling out of contention, so I'm looking to make some trades for keepers. Based on availability, keeper status, etc. the best SP options are below - rank them based on expected performance for the next 2 years:

Corbin
Ryu
Samardzija
Medlen

While we're at it, what about Dom Brown and Puig over the next 3 years...thoughts on performance, better option.

Thanks.

Captain Hook

Re: rank em for next 2 years

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

bradlewa wrote:16 team points based H2H keeper league. Team is falling out of contention, so I'm looking to make some trades for keepers. Based on availability, keeper status, etc. the best SP options are below - rank them based on expected performance for the next 2 years:

Corbin
Ryu
Samardzija
Medlen

While we're at it, what about Dom Brown and Puig over the next 3 years...thoughts on performance, better option.

Thanks.
Always tough to play Nostradamus but I own all four guys in various leagues but full disclosure a LOT more Corbins and Ryus

1) Ryu
2) Corbin
3) Medlen
4) Samardzija
BUT all four should be very good if they avoid injuries

Puig v Brown? Give me PUIG every time, every league

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: rank em for next 2 years

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

In H2H a lot depends on scoring - especially for K's and Wins

Samardzija
Ryu
Medlen
Corbin

for me with Medlen and Corbin the same.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord