Please rate these streaming options

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
tybs

Please rate these streaming options

#1 Post by tybs »

5 X 5 roto. Anderson skipping one start and possibly two (second start is a bad matchup @ NYY). Phelps v Hou (Bedard), Cashner @ CHC (Feldman), Wood v SD (Stults), Hughes v Oak (Colon), W. Chen @ Sea (Harang), Beckett v Col (Nicasio). I'm leaning toward Phelps and Chen. I realize that Phelps may not be stretched out, but win and K potential are great since Bedard hasn't gotten anybody out all season and Houston team strikes out a lot. Chen had two great starts at Safeco last season and Harang also hasn't gotten anybody out all season.

Thanks for any feedback.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Please rate these streaming options

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I favor home starts and don't worry about the opposing pitcher. Houston can hit -- not sure I am gung ho about that one. I'd go Wood and Beckett but it's more of "my system" that favors NL pitchers at home.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

Re: Please rate these streaming options

#3 Post by Captain Hook »

tybs wrote:5 X 5 roto. Anderson skipping one start and possibly two (second start is a bad matchup @ NYY). Phelps v Hou (Bedard), Cashner @ CHC (Feldman), Wood v SD (Stults), Hughes v Oak (Colon), W. Chen @ Sea (Harang), Beckett v Col (Nicasio). I'm leaning toward Phelps and Chen. I realize that Phelps may not be stretched out, but win and K potential are great since Bedard hasn't gotten anybody out all season and Houston team strikes out a lot. Chen had two great starts at Safeco last season and Harang also hasn't gotten anybody out all season.

Thanks for any feedback.
Wood
Phelps
Chen