Dynasty trade

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Boye

Dynasty trade

#1 Post by Boye »

Have been offered Carlos Lee for Beckett, what are some thoughts? I think I need another big bat but not sure I want to deal Beckett although I think my rotation is pretty strong. I can also make another deal for Jimenez and give up Delcarmen so Ubaldo could fill in for Beckett if I make both deals.

Hambowen

Re: Dynasty trade

#2 Post by Hambowen »

I would say anything you can do to trade off some red sox would be advisable. you have pretty much the entire team! :shock:

Seriously though I would do the deal. i think Lee has more value then beckett.

Would be interested to see what others think though.

50 Desert Eagles

#3 Post by 50 Desert Eagles »

I think your team looks solid as is...but I do agree, you have too many sox's on your team....for that reason, I would probably make the trade. :mrgreen:

Boye

#4 Post by Boye »

The way the league worked you picked a whole team, you did not draft players. I took the Red Sox that's why I am so heavy with them. We then are having a 5 round draft of the players that were not kept and from other teams not taken in the draft. So I got the entire Sox team and their minor league team as well to choose my keepers for majors and 30 man minor league roster. Thats why so many Sox on the team

50 Desert Eagles

#5 Post by 50 Desert Eagles »

Well that makes sense now......I would go ahead though and try to mix up your team when it's a benefit for you....

Hambowen

#6 Post by Hambowen »

Yes it does now make sense.

I would go ahead with the trade. Should help you.