H2H Pitcher Targets?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

H2H Pitcher Targets?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

My pitching isn't awful lately, as even with the Gallardo/Bumgarner starts this week my team era in the matchup is below 2.20. Really just a question of if there are better 5SP/6SP options than what I have.Looking at W's and ratios with any K's a bonus.

My SPs - Bumgarner,Greinke,Morrow,Gallardo,Dempster,Moore

SP on wire - Miley,Jackson,Kuroda,Bauer,Oswalt,Paulino,Milone,Pettite,Parker,Billingsley,Diamond,Latos,

Captain Hook

Re: H2H Pitcher Targets?

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

MaestroJay wrote:My pitching isn't awful lately, as even with the Gallardo/Bumgarner starts this week my team era in the matchup is below 2.20. Really just a question of if there are better 5SP/6SP options than what I have.Looking at W's and ratios with any K's a bonus.

My SPs - Bumgarner,Greinke,Morrow,Gallardo,Dempster,Moore

SP on wire - Miley,Jackson,Kuroda,Bauer,Oswalt,Paulino,Milone,Pettite,Parker,Billingsley,Diamond,Latos,
Well yes and no and maybe???

Would you have to drop one of your SP to add another? A yes would argue for staying pat

The one pitcher that stands out amongst the free agents is NOT playable for next week @ TEX and that is Miley who is a very good rookie pitcher.........I do like Jarrod Parker against San Diego next week

MaestroJay

Re: H2H Pitcher Targets?

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

I'd have to drop someone.However, 8 teams make the playoffs, so it is as much about keeping myself in the hunt now vs setting myself up for the playoff push later.

This is my roster right now:
C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
SS - Hanley
3B - Moose
OF - Granderson/Jennings/De Aza/Craig
UTIL - Altuve
BN - Harper/Pagan
DL - Tulo

SP - Bumgarner/Greinke
RP - Frieri/Casilla