Prepping for injury bug?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Prepping for injury bug?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

How bad is it going to get for me to start June in terms of the injury bug - I only have 1 DL slot.

Morrow had to be helped off the field, Garcia is having his next start skipped due to elbow soreness.Tulo could possibly see DL time with his groin strain De Aza left with a knee injury.Add to that, the rust Jennings and Craig could show coming off the DL.

C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
SS - Hanley
3B - Moustakas
OF - Granderson,Heyward,De Aza,Pagan
UTIL - Altuve
BN - Tulo/Harper/Craig
DL - Jennings

SP - Greinke/Bumgarner
RP - Casilla/Frieri
P - Garcia/Morrow/Soriano/Gallardo

Captain Hook

Re: Prepping for injury bug?

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

Sorry I don't have a crystal ball - we ALL get injuries throughout a six month season
(although yes I do believe injuries are UP this year despite what you hear some places)

Jennings will be back next week and likely hand off his slot for your team to Tulowitzki

The rest are just conjecture

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Really just boils down to too many bodies when everyone is healthy, and not enough in times like this.

C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
SS - Hanley
3B - Moustakas
OF - Granderson,Heyward,Pagan,?
UTIL - ?
BN - ?/?/?
DL - Jennings

Have De Aza(Health unknown),Tulo(presumed DL),Craig(coming off DL), Jennings(should be back by middle of next week),Altuve and Harper to plug in at 1 Of slot and 1 Util slot. Jennings can't get removed from DL until Tulo goes on, otherwise someone has to be dropped.

Mickey4081

#4 Post by Mickey4081 »

This is a 10 team league. Enjoy the many options out there. Tulo is a big loss (not really at the moment) but you've got Hanley to slide over and Moose back to third. There should be a plethora of other options out there on the wire. Play the hot sticks and you'll be fine.