Do I need another OF bat (H2H)?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Do I need another OF bat (H2H)?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

With Jennings return pushed back, and Heywards struggles, I'm just wondering if I need to make a move for another OF bat.Or if the near immediate return of Craig negates that need a bit.

C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
SS - Tulo
3B - Hanley
OF - Granderson/Heyward/De Aza/Pagan
UTIL - Altuve
BN - Moustakas/Craig
DL - Jennings

SP - Greinke/Bumgarner
RP - Casilla/Frieri
P - Garcia/Morrow/Soriano/Kuroda
BN - Gallardo

Captain Hook

Re: Do I need another OF bat (H2H)?

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

You should be fine - let them play

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

With the trade for Gallarado, mainly looking at the Kuroda spot (open spot created with Jennings on DL) whether another bat or SP would be way to go, if I can't get another trade for a bat until healthy.

Burnett/Paulino/Millwood/Kendrick/Miley/Happ/Cobb/Parker/Gee available at SP
Bryce Harper,Francouer, Blanco,Vicideo,Span,Venable,Soriano, Adams,Smoak,Kubel,C.Davis, Fraiser, Heisey available bat wise

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

MaestroJay wrote:With the trade for Gallarado, mainly looking at the Kuroda spot (open spot created with Jennings on DL) whether another bat or SP would be way to go, if I can't get another trade for a bat until healthy.

Burnett/Paulino/Millwood/Kendrick/Miley/Happ/Cobb/Parker/Gee available at SP
Bryce Harper,Francouer, Blanco,Vicideo,Span,Venable,Soriano, Adams,Smoak,Kubel,C.Davis, Fraiser, Heisey available bat wise
Not sure I understand this Maestro.....but

1) If you want to replace Kuroda for a start this week, I like Miley @ SD or Kendrick @ MIA

2) If you want a bat to play instead of Heyward I like Francouer or Harper

MaestroJay

#5 Post by MaestroJay »

I had picked up Kuroda when Jennings went on DL, as he was one of the better wire options at the time for SP. However,since then I have traded for Gallardo, which gives me 6 SP. What's my best option - Kuroda,another SP, or an OFer.

Captain Hook

#6 Post by Captain Hook »

MaestroJay wrote:I had picked up Kuroda when Jennings went on DL, as he was one of the better wire options at the time for SP. However,since then I have traded for Gallardo, which gives me 6 SP. What's my best option - Kuroda,another SP, or an OFer.
That depends on your matchup with the other team and YOUR preference for the player in your lineup......it is YOUR team