Reshuffling deck chairs

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

Reshuffling deck chairs

#1 Post by CubFan »

12 team AL only H2H 5x5 keeper league. My closers are Rodney and Casey Janssen. Santos should be out another 2 weeks so Janssen is the closer till then. Is trading him now for Robertson worth it seeing as how Robertson is likely out another 3-4 weeks and is not guaranteed the gig when he gets back. If I make that trade (hasn't been offered) it opens up a spot for Holland who I would prefer not to throw back into the FAAB pool.

Another player I'm concerned with is Parker. His command has been off for his past 2 starts. At $8 is he worth holding on to even at the expense of hurting me in H2H? We do have 1 minor spot that we can protect players who are sent down to the minors. See my signature for my other pitchers. If I drop him I'll still have 5 SPs. I could put in a bid for Cobb or Pettite if I drop Parker and could even move Holland there.

BTW....I have to move Holland this Sunday. I could also drop Adams for him. Adams has not looked overpowering over the past 3 weeks. His K/9 is down for the year and he's been more hittable. Nathan is entrenched and looks like his old self so expect only a few save chances going forward. On the other hand if KC is out of the race, most likely, I can foresee them shopping Broxton and putting Holland in the closer role.

Thoughts?
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -