H2H Who are trade targets - SB/AVG and K/WHIP

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

H2H Who are trade targets - SB/AVG and K/WHIP

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

10 Team H2H mixed

The categories that I am not doing so hot from week to week are SB/AVG and K/WHIP

C - Weiters
1B - Texeira
2B - Altuve
SS - Tulowitzki
3B - Hanley
OF - Granderson/Heyward/LaHair/De Aza
UTIL - Freeman
BN - Phillips/Moustakas/Jennings
DL - Morse

SP - Bumgarner/Greinke
RP - Balfour/Casilla
P - Morrow/Parker/Garcia/Robertson

Any suggestions on who to target for a trade need a pitcher with a high k rate/low walk rate and a SB guy with a decent average.

Captain Hook

Re: H2H Who are trade targets - SB/AVG and K/WHIP

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

Impossible question for us to answer - my suggestion would be to look at the team rosters in your league and look for bench guys who would be starters for you and then contact those owners and see if there is a deal you want to make.

For an immediate change I would suggest benching Teixeira, move Freeman to 1b and promoting your bench guy with the best matchups for next week to UT

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Looking at wire for more immediate help

Highest H/AB last 14 days on wire - Alonso,Jay,Scutaro,Walker,Polanco,Murphy,Brantley,Pagan,Lucroy,Andino,C.Johnson,Dyson,Parra,Alvarez

Atleast 3 SB last 14 days on wire -
Maybin,J.Weeks,Rios,Campana,Dyson,Pagan,Pennington,A.Escobar,Parra

Atleast 15 K's last 14 days on wire -
Blanton,Burnett,Bedard,Bass,Gee,McDonald,Westbrook,Nova,Zambrano,J.Williams,Floyd,Varagas,Arrieta

Closer potential on wire - Downs,Janssen,Sale,Dolis,Mujica,Thayer,Grilli,Soriano,Marshall,Chapman,Reed,Peralta,Guerra

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Your focus should NOT be on the past 14 days but who is the better player, period.

You can use the past 14 days to get a feel for PLAYING TIME, but it is a MAJOR MISTAKE to choose based on performance the past 2 weeks.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

#5 Post by Captain Hook »

BTW - stolen base guy with a decent average is on your lists in both of those categories