Depth Charts

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
momige
Major Leaguer

Depth Charts

#1 Post by momige »

Is there a chance that someone can do the AL & NL depth charts like you have done in the past?

Thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Depth Charts

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, depth charts are readily available elsewhere, we no longer provide them.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#3 Post by SteveB »

What you say is true but i honestly thought that Robs ( i think Rob did it?) landscape NL only and AL only, one pager was the best depth chart out there....

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Jason did them then I did for a couple of years.

They are labor intensive, but I am better with Excel now so maybe I can figure something out.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#5 Post by SteveB »

ah ...no worries i figure them out on my own now ...rob did the original draft sheet then? i remember those where the two things i would print out prior to my local drafts

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

Rob had the original Excel program, Jason, sometimes Gary then I did the printouts -- but I could be wrong, it really doesn't matter -- if I can get through the rest of the tools tonight, I should be able to do them tomorrow.

The more that gets done, the more that needs updating, etc....