Draft Worksheet Help

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
halos17

Draft Worksheet Help

#1 Post by halos17 »

I'm using Rob Liebowitz's Draft Worksheet from last year and I'm having trouble remembering what the "Minor League Hit Infl" and "Minor League Pit Infl" are used for? These two fields are located on the I% sheet. Each has a column for "salary paid" and "proj value". It looks like these fields are used to calcualte the $ left to spend and the available talent left in each category.

Can anyone out there explain to me how if at all, I should use these?

Much appreciated,

Rob

Re: Draft Worksheet Help

#2 Post by Guest »

I don't have a copy of his sheet anymore but if you could tell me/us what the formula in each cell is referring to (not just the formula, but what those cells are), I'd be glad to try and help.

Alternatively I'll look around and see if i can find a copy of the sheet somewhere else on a computer.

somerandomguy
Major League All-Star

#3 Post by somerandomguy »

gary - whats your email- i can send the file to you
AL only 5x5 11 Team keepers league J Rogers 2 A Frazier 5 Y Diaz(TB) 2 C McCormick 2 M Garcia 10 B Naylor 5 O Colas 5 L Butler 3 E Haase 12 J Baez 22 T France 24 P JP Crawford 10 R Grichuk 5 J Rojas 4 S Armstong 1 T Bibee 10 G Williams 4 A Chapman 8 G Rodriguez 10 T Skubal 5 B Singer 3C Hernandez 5 H Ryu 3
R M Bradley 4 N Cortes 1 S Bieber 36 R Noda 2 M Miller 14 C Cowser 13

Hambowen

#4 Post by Hambowen »

I have also been playing around with it and trying to use it. It was a nice all in one type spreadsheet. Will let you know if I figure it out.