START question

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

START question

#1 Post by shif6 »

Sorry if this has been asked, but is it possible to add another UT player. Many NL's have two. I am in two of them. Also for such leagues, is it possible to add a tenth pitcher. Or alternatively, a way to have two of the reserves stats count to achieve the same objective.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: START question

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

No promises, but I will see what I can do.

A means to "game the tool" would be to take the 10th pitcher and add his stats to one of the other 9, same for the second UT.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

cwk1963

#3 Post by cwk1963 »

Another START question - sorry if it's been asked before. What about different categories like the CVRC (HR/9, K/9, etc)?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

All that will be down the line. I will try to add at least one wild card counting category and one wild card ratio category if possible -- maybe 2 if it turns out to be minimal effort. I honestly do not recall the details of the code so I don't remember how tedious it will be to do. To be overly honest, it boils down to how efficient it would be to spend time on a bonus feature a very small percentage would use.

We get through 2009 and the possibilities are endless!!!
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord