H2H playoffs.....drop a starter for MR?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

H2H playoffs.....drop a starter for MR?

#1 Post by CubFan »

Need a little feedback. Second round of playoffs coming up next week. 12 team AL only 5x5 keeper league. See signature for roster. Been using 5 or 6 SP all season. Down to my past $2 of FAAB. Thinking of dropping Colon and going with 4 starters since he looks like he may be out of gas. Since wins are pretty fickle in a given week....and right now that's about all he can get me as his ratios have not been that good lately....was thinking of dropping him for Benoit, Crain, Mike Gonzalez (wonder about him pitching in TX), or Josh Judy (AAA closer). Of course the first three names are the best options. Could also pick up Humber since we can keep a player on the DL for up to 2 Sundays after they come off the DL. Wonder if NO stats are better than getting possible BAD stats from Colon. Just wondering what others think of this strategy....pros and cons. TIA.
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -