Brewers Pen

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Pinky
Major Leaguer

Brewers Pen

#1 Post by Pinky »

What do we make of the save situation in Milwaukee now that the dreaded option is out of play for KRod? Do they give him the closers role to keep him happy since Axford said he would be willing to take a back seat, or do they go with what has been working and KRod sets up?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Brewers Pen

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe....
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Pinky
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Pinky »

As an Axford owner it scares the heck out of me. He's pitched so well the past couple months that he's the one closer on my squad I didn't think I'd have to worry about losing his job.

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

I think Axford is still the closer - for now.....absent blown saves I only see KRod getting to close on games after multiple Axford days in a row or when he pitches the 8th and it turns to a non save situation.

But there is upside with KRod should someone have dumped him or do it this weekend.