When is the 1st 2011 Rest-of-the-Year projection?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
brooklyn49
Major League Veteran

When is the 1st 2011 Rest-of-the-Year projection?

#1 Post by brooklyn49 »

NM
13 Team, Mixed, Rotisserie League with Daily Transactions
525 IP Limit; 60 Games per position
Hitting: Runs, HR, RBI, SB, BA, Hits, BB, Total Bases, OPS
Pitching: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K's, HR Allowed, Holds, K/BB, QS

Hitting:
C: O. Narváez 1B: P. Goldschmidt 2B: C. Biggio 3B: M. Muncy SS: M. Semien MI: C. Hernández CI: C. Santana OF: M. Conforto, B. Harper, A. McCutchen, T. Edman Utility: N. Cruz
Pitching:
SP: M. Minor, K. Maeda, C. Martínez, N. Pearson, J. Montgomery, C. Bassitt
CL: H. Neris, N. Burdi, A. Bass
SU: P. Báez, Y. Petit, B. Treinen

Bench: E. Thames, N. Solak, T. Grisham, J. Berti
DL: J. Verlander, S. Oberg

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: When is the 1st 2011 Rest-of-the-Year projection?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

April 28
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

jkadagio

#3 Post by jkadagio »

Are you still on track to have something posted today?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

I may be able to get the hitting up late this evening, with pitching soon to follow. I have had intermittent Internet issues all week which should be fixed later today.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

So apparently my cable modem does not like to be on the same line where I have a power booster. In the TMI department, I am readying my house for sale and have sardined my office into a very small room where 2 TVs (one is in my bedroom) and the internet run off the same line. I already needed the power booster for the 2 TVs to work. The cable company has set it up so everything is now okay, but I lost a ton of time this week while the Internet signal faded in and out. I SHOULD be able to post the hitter's tonight. Something else I am doing that is causing a bit of a delay, but I hope in the end it is worth it, is providing a little insight into each team's playing time.

Thanks for your patience and cross your fingers there are no more transactions today :)

bxm701

#6 Post by bxm701 »

aiming for sometime today?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

Hitting late afternoon. I'll have a better idea with pitching once the hitting is up.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Todd Zola »

Hitting is posted.

jkadagio

#9 Post by jkadagio »

Gracias!

brooklyn49
Major League Veteran

#10 Post by brooklyn49 »

Todd Zola wrote:Hitting late afternoon. I'll have a better idea with pitching once the hitting is up.
What's your best guess?
13 Team, Mixed, Rotisserie League with Daily Transactions
525 IP Limit; 60 Games per position
Hitting: Runs, HR, RBI, SB, BA, Hits, BB, Total Bases, OPS
Pitching: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K's, HR Allowed, Holds, K/BB, QS

Hitting:
C: O. Narváez 1B: P. Goldschmidt 2B: C. Biggio 3B: M. Muncy SS: M. Semien MI: C. Hernández CI: C. Santana OF: M. Conforto, B. Harper, A. McCutchen, T. Edman Utility: N. Cruz
Pitching:
SP: M. Minor, K. Maeda, C. Martínez, N. Pearson, J. Montgomery, C. Bassitt
CL: H. Neris, N. Burdi, A. Bass
SU: P. Báez, Y. Petit, B. Treinen

Bench: E. Thames, N. Solak, T. Grisham, J. Berti
DL: J. Verlander, S. Oberg

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Todd Zola »

tonight -- the process is taking longer than I anticipated, but the good news is between going it through it once and getting a month's worth of new call-ups into the system, future updates will be much more timely.