Henry Aaron

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Henry Aaron

#1 Post by viper »

If you a a big fan of Hammer Hank or just like to see some great picture about a great player, I would suggest you check out this site. As a youth, I saw him play in Milwaukee against Drysdale. I'm glad I can actually say that.

http://nats320.blogspot.com/

This is basically a Nats blog site that is run by a "never-miss-a-game" season ticket holder who is also a newspaper man for some Canadian news agency - or so I have been led to believe. He has missed games due to little things like wars, earthquakes, etc. but his wife, The African Queen, has never missed a game according to a post last year.

He has absolutely the best pictures ever. If you check out his archives and just browse for posts with pictures, you will be impressed.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer