NFBC Satellite Results

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

NFBC Satellite Results

#1 Post by Todd Zola »

Every year, I do one satellite "for fun", picking some players I like but did not get yet, etc. I usually wait and make it my last draft, but scheduling conflicts forced me to do it a little earlier in the drafting season than normal. I am short on speed and completely screwed the pooch with saves, picking Rauch when I should have picked League and completely forgetting about McGee. In a satellite, I don't worry so much about steals and saves, so I should be okay by year's end.

1.8: Ryan Braun
2.8: Nelson Cruz
3.8: Ian Kinsler
4.8: Clayton Kershaw
5.8: Tommy Hanson
6.8: Pablo Sandoval
7.8: Joakim Soria
8.8: Ian Desmond
9.8: Mike Napoli
10.8: Jorge Posada
11.8: Ted Lilly
12.8: Andres Torres
13.8: Kendrys Morales
14.8: Hiroki Kuroda
15.8: Brett Myers
16.8: Jon Rauch
17.8: Seth Smith
18.8: Kila Ka'aihue
19.8: Ty Wigginton
20.8: Yunel Escobar
21.8: Magglio Ordonez
22.8: Brian Duensing
23.8: Clay Hensley
24.8: Carlos Carrasco
25.8: Scott Downs
26.8: Tyler Clippard
27.8: Mike Moustakas
28.8: Chris Narveson
29.8: Juan Rivera
30.8: Kevin Kouzmanoff
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

roman2980

Re: NFBC Satellite Results

#2 Post by roman2980 »

I love Lilly, Kuroda, and Myers where you got them. Makes me want to throw up that I took Lilly in the 8th round of my draft....

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

Each draft has a different flow.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

deansdaddy

#4 Post by deansdaddy »

I love the 8 round discount on Morales - nothing to lose there.