Austin Kearns with a DUI!

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

Austin Kearns with a DUI!

#1 Post by Bodhizefa »

My mancrush is dying fast! I wonder if his bobblehead resembles the drunk Kearns moreso than the sober Kearns. Or perhaps it's a tie between drunk Kearns and strikeout swinging Kearns.

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

johnd2442

Re: Austin Kearns with a DUI!

#2 Post by johnd2442 »

in the early to mid 2000s, i had a huge mancrush on austin kearns. he seemed like a baseball natural back in those days of 2002-2003. what happened!

Captain Hook

#3 Post by Captain Hook »

Kearns has a March 10 appearance in court in Kentucky......we shall see then

Joined last night by Coco Crisp arrested driving around Scottsdale with a snootful

I continue to be amazed by pro atheletes from any sport who have more money than they know what to do with that won't hire a driver for the night.....

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#4 Post by SteveB »

Captain Hook wrote:Kearns has a March 10 appearance in court in Kentucky......we shall see then

Joined last night by Coco Crisp arrested driving around Scottsdale with a snootful

I continue to be amazed by pro atheletes from any sport who have more money than they know what to do with that won't hire a driver for the night.....

I have often wondered that as well. I mean HELL i have gotten a towncar driver for the day a couple of times in Scottsdale and by no means am I rich

AllstonRockCity

#5 Post by AllstonRockCity »

Like most things in life, I suspect its all about appearances.

You appear much cooler driving in your own pimped out Escalade bumping beats and smoking than you do in the back of a town car. Until the blue lights start flashing, then you look stoopid.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Ballplayers have had a sense of entitlement for almost their entire careers .... Bouton spoke of it in Ball Four and it's just gotten worse ... these guys think nothing about bringing guns on to their flights ...which is one main reason why most (if not all) clubs have to fly charters. Too many people telling them how great they are, and then stupidity sets in ...right, Elijah Dukes?
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams