Thinking out loud

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
91OSUAlum

Thinking out loud

#1 Post by 91OSUAlum »

In my 5x5 keeper league(NL Rosters and 7 AL teams(NYY, BOS, TOR, CLE, DET, OAK, TEX), in the middle of the pack.

Roster is

AJ Ellis, Laird(horrible), Pujols, Polanco, Lowell, Desmond, Jeter, Keppinger, Damon, Hamilton, Snider, Swisher, Ruiz, Ordonez. I have Ellsbury and M Montero on the IR.

Pitching is Blanton, Harrison, Capps, C Perez, Kawakami, Maholm, Lohse, Correia, Silva with B Webb and H Street on the IR.

I am in the middle of the pack and it is early. But thinking of moving Pujols. I think I can get Heyward and Mike Stanton or Heyward and Ubaldo(not able to be kept). I know I am losing Superman but helps my Ks and Heyward is a keeper for next 3 years.

Thoughts? Is Ruiz going to get a chance in Tor or should I dump him. Figured he would get more than 14 abs but Gaston is an idiot.

DO I GET A RESPONSE? Should I move Pujols for Jimenez and Heyward or Jimenez and another.