R. Tejada skill set

Minor Leaguers, prospects, projects, and suspects.
dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

R. Tejada skill set

#1 Post by dnm963 »

Lawr, in your top 250 you had Tejada ahead of Heyward, What do you see in the future of Tejada(ie..sb guy, power + speed combo) or just a solid all around contributer? What might his upside be? When do you think he might be called up? Any and All comments welcomed.
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

Re: R. Tejada skill set

#2 Post by dnm963 »

I see he made the opening day roster for the Mets...my bad :oops: , but when might we see him for good, 2011 or later?
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

FBP

#3 Post by FBP »

bumping this as he is now active for the Mets

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

dnm963 wrote:Lawr, in your top 250 you had Tejada ahead of Heyward, What do you see in the future of Tejada(ie..sb guy, power + speed combo)
Pretty much none of anything.....in fifty one games at AAA this year Tejeda had ONE home run and ONE stolen base. His only contribution was BAvg (.341)

So yes he is up, but will he even get enough AB to help even in a very deep NL only league?

Maybe in NL keeper leagues if you can reserve him when he is sent down and then keep him but I don't see him starting in 2011 (at least for the Mets)