new to masters ball

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Bryan0316

new to masters ball

#1 Post by Bryan0316 »

i signed up for the platinum plan, im trying to figure out how to set up to do a custom rankings based on my head to head league. my league is a 14 team league and its not a auction, but a snake draft of 28 rds. any help would be greatly appreciated

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: new to masters ball

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Welcome!

What is the scoring system?

What does your active lineup consist of?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

lawr
Major League All-Star

#3 Post by lawr »

hey byron-

like z said. welcome.

and, let todd and jp help with the techincal stuff.

i am more in charge of the theoretically improbable.

Bryan0316

#4 Post by Bryan0316 »

our lineups include.
1-c
1-1b
1-2b
1-ss
1-3rd
4-of
1-dh
5-sp
3-rp

8 bench players

are scoring system is alittle different
singles 1, doubles 2, triples 3, homeruns 4, rbi 1, steals 1.5, caught stealing -1, walks 1, k's -1, runs scored 1

pitching
wins 10, blown saves -2, complete game 2, shut out 10, lose -5, saves 3, quality start 3, k's 1, innings pitched .5

any help would be great

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

Moving this to the proper forum...

Hitting is a piece of cake. Pitching we'll have to discuss off line because we obviously don't project a bunch of those categories.

One final question...

How handy with Excel are you?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Bryan0316

#6 Post by Bryan0316 »

Todd I sent you a PM