Any Old MBers Here?

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
cwk1963

Any Old MBers Here?

#1 Post by cwk1963 »

Curious to see how many of the old gang makes it back here. Some names are recognizable (big kid, bod, viper, etc). If you're here under a new name post your new and old tag so everyone knows (if you're so inclined).

drapes

Re: Any Old MBers Here?

#2 Post by drapes »

New tag: drapes
Old tag: drapes

No love from the Yankee fan... :(

8-)

cwk1963

#3 Post by cwk1963 »

drapes wrote:New tag: drapes
Old tag: drapes

No love from the Yankee fan... :(

8-)
OK, my apologies. Here's some love drapes - XXXOOOXXX

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Define "old". May qualify on more than one front.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

cwk1963

#5 Post by cwk1963 »

da_big_kid_94 wrote:Define "old". May qualify on more than one front.
Some might consider both of us to be in that category.

drapes

#6 Post by drapes »

cwk1963 wrote:
da_big_kid_94 wrote:Define "old". May qualify on more than one front.
Some might consider both of us to be in that category.
1. 35? If so I'm old.

2. Pre-internet gamer?

3. 1000 post "Hall of Famer"?

8-)

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

I sense a Jeff Foxworthy type thread coming...

You're an old MBer if you remember "Lessons from the Professor"

You're an old MBer if you had Collin and Drew on your ignore list
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

cwk1963

#8 Post by cwk1963 »

Or if you actually remember sightings of Paul Jones.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Todd Zola »

Paul is alive and well.

I need to drop him a line, last he heard, Mastersball's return was coming soon.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#10 Post by alleyoops »

Was alleyoop last year. Forget what I was 5 or 6 years back, but I was around. Glad to see this site back!

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

#11 Post by Bodhizefa »

Todd Zola wrote: You're an old MBer if you had Collin and Drew on your ignore list
I sure wish I would've known about this "ignore list." I think it would've saved me about a hundred-plus anger-fueled PM's with a couple of guys that shall remain unnamed ;)

Glad to see you, big kid. Just doesn't feel quite like Mastersball without ya.
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

eudubbz
Major League Regular

#12 Post by eudubbz »

old tag: ops
new tag: eudubbz

been lurking around here since 03.

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#13 Post by SteveB »

Not sure if many remember me i would be around in streaks but go way back.

Reallyoldtag- GiantsSteve (lost in one of the early upgrades)
Old tag-SteveB
Newtag-SteveB

Looking forward to new site

S

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#14 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

SteveB wrote:Not sure if many remember me i would be around in streaks but go way back.

Old tag-SteveB
Newtag-SteveB
S
So, Steve ....got your Sabean Countdown Calendar created yet? :D
Last edited by da_big_kid_94 on January 4th, 2009, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Bodhizefa wrote:
Todd Zola wrote: You're an old MBer if you had Collin and Drew on your ignore list
I sure wish I would've known about this "ignore list." I think it would've saved me about a hundred-plus anger-fueled PM's with a couple of guys that shall remain unnamed ;)

Glad to see you, big kid. Just doesn't feel quite like Mastersball without ya.
Thanks for that, Bod. Good to see you're around again as well ... same goes for you and MastersBall. As for the unnamed guys .... can I name 'em? Can I? Huh? Pleeeze! ! Can I name 'em, huh? :P

And as for the ignore list , there were a few I was tempted to use them on, but never did. Figured they had as much right as I did to be wrong.

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#16 Post by SteveB »

da_big_kid_94 wrote:
SteveB wrote:Not sure if many remember me i would be around in streaks but go way back.

Old tag-SteveB
Newtag-SteveB
S
So, Steve ....got your Sabean Countdown Calendar created yet? :D

LOL

you know i have had that counter years. The funny thing is that after a few losing years and that "great" contract to Zito I am no longer the lone voice of reason.

But to be fair I think he has done ok this offseason . (Renteria not withstanding)

Hasnt given away any picks like in past, hasnt traded away future, and hasnt really blocked any young potential.

I am cautious though we still have a lot of time and a lot can happen.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#17 Post by Todd Zola »

I will have a minor conundrum in the next few days as we will be sending out a "we're back" note to the subscribers of the old board. I only had one serious "issue" with a member over the years and I am wondering if it is fair that I can take the liberty of "losing" that address but ignoring the fact that many of you fine folks had issues with others but I will not be selectively "losing" their names.

shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

#18 Post by shif6 »

In some contexts equality is an overrated value.

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#19 Post by SteveB »

Todd Zola wrote:I will have a minor conundrum in the next few days as we will be sending out a "we're back" note to the subscribers of the old board. I only had one serious "issue" with a member over the years and I am wondering if it is fair that I can take the liberty of "losing" that address but ignoring the fact that many of you fine folks had issues with others but I will not be selectively "losing" their names.

or in the old Mel Brooks movie....."Its good to be the king"

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#20 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Todd Zola wrote:I will have a minor conundrum in the next few days as we will be sending out a "we're back" note to the subscribers of the old board. I only had one serious "issue" with a member over the years and I am wondering if it is fair that I can take the liberty of "losing" that address but ignoring the fact that many of you fine folks had issues with others but I will not be selectively "losing" their names.
Any truth to the rumor that Chicago is a toddlin' town, Todd? No pun intended .... maybe.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#21 Post by Todd Zola »

da_big_kid_94 wrote: Any truth to the rumor that Chicago is a toddlin' town, Todd? No pun intended .... maybe.
They should be so "lucky" - pun most definitely intended.

Tampa Bob
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: Rotisserie Auction

#22 Post by Tampa Bob »

Oh hell, bounce whoever you want - it's your site.

As to the foundation of the post ...

I thought I saw CubFan pop in. I wonder if our teams will be miror images again this year?

Steve, didn't you use the Body Snatchers icon?

I'm one of the many who read more than post but I enjoyed the family atmosphere of the original Mastersball board very much and was saddened when it collapsed.

Speaking of which, Kid, I had emailed a certain site manager that treated you roughly urging restraint and still have the email response from him (yes, I'm a packrat). That's when it hit me that the well was poisoned.

Side note: Drapes is a nice addition over there. They should have you do all the PR work. Perry is still awesome.

It's good to see this coming together and while it probably won't be what it was, it can be pretty damned good and is already better than I've seen in a while!

Sorry to ramble.

Tampa Bob

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#23 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Tampa Bob wrote:Oh hell, bounce whoever you want - it's your site.

As to the foundation of the post ...

I thought I saw CubFan pop in. I wonder if our teams will be miror images again this year?

I'm one of the many who read more than post but I enjoyed the family atmosphere of the original Mastersball board very much and was saddened when it collapsed.

Speaking of which, Kid, I had emailed a certain site manager that treated you roughly urging restraint and still have the email response from him (yes, I'm a packrat). That's when it hit me that the well was poisoned.

Side note: Drapes is a nice addition over there. They should have you do all the PR work. Perry is still awesome.

It's good to see this coming together and while it probably won't be what it was, it can be pretty damned good and is already better than I've seen in a while!

Sorry to ramble.

Tampa Bob
Hi guy ....good to see you again. Toss the e-mail. I said what I had to say and never looked back. Whatever he subsequently had to say was simply shouting down a rain barrel to me. Edit; Will say this though - there's been more activity on these boards in four days then there has over there in two months.

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#24 Post by SteveB »

Tampa Bob wrote:Oh hell, bounce whoever you want - it's your site.

Yes sir, wonder if i could dig that up although i have a couple of new ones i might try.

somerandomguy
Major League All-Star

#25 Post by somerandomguy »

old and new- somerandomguy

glad to see this site still has some class- its good to have you back-
AL only 5x5 11 Team keepers league J Rogers 2 A Frazier 5 Y Diaz(TB) 2 C McCormick 2 M Garcia 10 B Naylor 5 O Colas 5 L Butler 3 E Haase 12 J Baez 22 T France 24 P JP Crawford 10 R Grichuk 5 J Rojas 4 S Armstong 1 T Bibee 10 G Williams 4 A Chapman 8 G Rodriguez 10 T Skubal 5 B Singer 3C Hernandez 5 H Ryu 3
R M Bradley 4 N Cortes 1 S Bieber 36 R Noda 2 M Miller 14 C Cowser 13

cwk1963

#26 Post by cwk1963 »

da_big_kid_94 wrote:
Any truth to the rumor that Chicago is a toddlin' town, Todd? No pun intended .... maybe.
Hee Hee...

Todd, as far as having a serious "issue" with someone and taking the liberty of "losing" that address here's my take. All of you guys from the original took your fair share of - ummm - some might say flak while others might say abuse from people. Through it all, I have to honestly say that all of you always bent over backwards and were always professional in your demeanor to even those unruly few. Therefore, I say if you had a serious "issue" with only one of probably thousands, you've earned the right to "lose" that address is you feel you should.

BudSeligIsMyHero
Major League Regular
Preferred Style: Points leagues, H2H 5x5 roto, 5x5 roto

#27 Post by BudSeligIsMyHero »

Old - JoelMRut
New - BudSeligIsMyHero

Went to the new old site and was quite disappointed when all the Matersballers were now gone. Didn't know what I was going to do for projections this year, when someone informed me that Todd and Mastersball.com was back. Thank GOD!!

I have been a subscriber for a few years now and didn't know what I would do without quality projections that I understand and trusted. Glad Mastersball.com is back up and running. Now I have no worries knowing I will once again I will have the tools to win my leagues.
12 Team H2H Roto (Keep 6 - bold):
C: Vogt, Molina 1B: Rizzo 2B: Kipnis SS: Reyes, Crawford 3B: Rendon(DL), Donaldson OF: Springer, Cespedes, Reddick, Fowler, Either, Granderson
SP: Harvey, Fernandez(DL), S. Miller, Burnett, Salazar, McCullers, Chavez, Cain, Chen RP: Holland, Boxberger, Soria, Rodriquez

bahamamike

#28 Post by bahamamike »

It is really good to see this site back up and running. Fantasy baseball has not seemed the same.

rmiller
High-A
Preferred Style: Diamond Mind, Scoresheet AL & BL, Roto 5x5 (OBA, 12 teams)

#29 Post by rmiller »

I might have been rmiller, or rmiller3, or rcmiller or rcmiller3. I wasn't Byun-Hyung Kim.

Also, "where's Mosey?"

-Rob
"Smell the Glove"

shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

#30 Post by shif6 »

I don't know what an old member is. I have been with MB or FB for about 5 years. Most of the time I have been shif6 (sometimes Steve S, my handle on HQ). Initially, I was Molly (my cat), in an effort to fool a fellow league member. Back then I was the "lawyer" commenting on why MLB should and would lose its case against CDM. (It was nice to be right. My students know that my predictions about cases are often terribly wrong). I continue to think that MLB was greedy and ill-advised. I would love to know the business consequences. Prior to the case, I think it likely that Yahoo, Espn, and the like paid MLB generous sums for the privilege of using the players names. Given the CDM case MLB's claim for money is seriously tarnished. Of course, it is not binding outside the circuit in which it was decided, but any claim by MLB is far more tenuous now than it was before.

CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

#31 Post by CubFan »

old tag - CubFan
new tag - CubFan (but after the Bradley signing I may hang myself)

Am so glad this site is back. Missed this board tremendously. None of the others can compare. Well Tampa Bob, we'll have to compare notes after our auctions. I posted on another thread about potential keepers I'm looking at.
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -

cwk1963

#32 Post by cwk1963 »

CubFan wrote:old tag - CubFan
new tag - CubFan (but after the Bradley signing I may hang myself)

Am so glad this site is back. Missed this board tremendously. None of the others can compare. Well Tampa Bob, we'll have to compare notes after our auctions. I posted on another thread about potential keepers I'm looking at.
I hear you. He's a good player but he has to play more than about 90 games - which is what he's averaged over his career.

Wrigley

#33 Post by Wrigley »

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS SINCE EVER!!!!!

Old: Haywood Giblowme
New: Wrigley :D

cwk1963

#34 Post by cwk1963 »

Wrigley wrote:THIS IS THE BEST NEWS SINCE EVER!!!!!

Old: Haywood Giblowme
New: Wrigley :D
Helloooooooo Haywood...

boom king

#35 Post by boom king »

i used to be Peter Griffin i think. wasnt very active.

mojoejoejo

#36 Post by mojoejoejo »

i used to be Mojo Jojo

i am now mojoejoejo...but dammit i lost my picture

rotohuff
Major Leaguer

#37 Post by rotohuff »

Rotohuff is back in the house. It's great to have Mastersball back!

Dugan
Major Leaguer

#38 Post by Dugan »

Still Dugan..great to be back

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#39 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Check out the newest member ..... seems like some guy from ESPN may be slummin' :D

Good to see you, Jason. You've done a very good job with ESPN and you are to be congratulated. Also, FYI, some of us did not really care for how a certain "CEO" threw you under the bus vis a vis "site design" after you left. From what I've seen of their "new" site? He should produce first and chirp second.

Hope you'll pop in on occasion when it's not in conflict.

#40 Post by Guest »

Hopefully Jason will make as many appearances as the WW Leader allows. As well as the Captain and Rob as well.

If a finer group of gentlemen exist, Im not sure where they are.

(Even if I hope Todd's AL LABR team emerges victorious over Jason's)

cwk1963

#41 Post by cwk1963 »

GaryJ wrote:Hopefully Jason will make as many appearances as the WW Leader allows. As well as the Captain and Rob as well.

If a finer group of gentlemen exist, Im not sure where they are.

(Even if I hope Todd's AL LABR team emerges victorious over Jason's)
I couldn't agree more. Would be nice to have all the old gang back together again as much as possible.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#42 Post by Todd Zola »

Like my sig says, -- Always remember, never forget, never say always or never.

Please don't misinterpret. Jason and Rob are with companies that have some pretty strong exclusivity rules, but neither have signed lifetime contracts, far as I know.

Speaking of LABR/Jason, I have been moved to NL Tout which means I will be squaring off against Rob in that league. I have been in the XFL with Perry for the past six years as well.

vrs626

#43 Post by vrs626 »

old: vrs626
new: vrs626

Always read more than I posted on the old site. Glad to see that it's up and running again. Tried to make the switch over to fantasybaseball.com but those boards just didn't compare to the old site.

ayebatter

#44 Post by ayebatter »

old: ayebatter
same: ayebatter

Mosey
Triple-A

#45 Post by Mosey »

rmiller wrote: Also, "where's Mosey?"

-Rob
Sorry I'm late. Your mom wanted another go-round. The good news is she made another five bucks.
Pwning your bitch ass since 1994
Mosey Tm

scaci

#46 Post by scaci »

Old: scaci (combo of kids names)
New: scaci

Always read more than posted but sure missed being able to ask a question and recieve a ton of quality responses.

angelsfan

#47 Post by angelsfan »

Angelsfan back in the house!!!! :D :D

uharchmajor

#48 Post by uharchmajor »

old: diamond miner
new: uharchmajor

So glad you guys are back.

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

#49 Post by Bodhizefa »

I chatted with Ry-Guy the other night, and, wait, why did I do that? ;)
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

RandyKutcherHair

#50 Post by RandyKutcherHair »

old: RandyKutcherHair
new: RandyKutcherHair

holy crap i am so happy mb is back up and running. last year was a bit of a disaster with the merger and the other site. very glad i googled todd this morning. i see lots of familiar names around. lets hope we can rekindle the good old mb days of a healthy forum.

Bodhizefa, will you be posting you annual tiers?

EDIT: my bad, didn't see it posted already. probably should have look around first; lways a great read. i forget, do you post a batting tiers as well?
Last edited by RandyKutcherHair on January 24th, 2009, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drapes

#51 Post by drapes »

Already posted Randy... they're in the main discussion forum.

Nice to have you back. Spread the word. :D

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#52 Post by Todd Zola »

RandyKutcherHair wrote:old: RandyKutcherHair
new: RandyKutcherHair

Bodhizefa, will you be posting you annual lists?
Welcom back RKH -- Bod's "tiers" are pinned atop this forum. Enjoy.

RandyKutcherHair

#53 Post by RandyKutcherHair »

at least one good thing happened while i am stuck in the red sox vwr today. should have looked around a bit.

i noticed that jason hasn't posted on the wwl since jan 2nd. any chance he is in the process of rejoining the band?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#54 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, Jason is still with ESPN, you'll see him and his stuff soon enough.

RandyKutcherHair

#55 Post by RandyKutcherHair »

no apologies needed. you, gary, and all the old mb posters have made my day.

too bad pvh didn't make the jump as well; but i'm sure he is lurking. hi pvh.

where is rob these days so i can check out his stuff as well.

drapes

#56 Post by drapes »

Rob is at Fanball.com.

rotodog

#57 Post by rotodog »

Was an Old Mb'er just when they made the merge with FB.com .

Old name ROTODOG
NEW NAME: Well, I guess thats obvious....

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

#58 Post by Kelly_Leak »

Original name when I first joined in 2003: gshannon
Changed around '05 or '06 to: Kelly_Leak
Currently: Kelly_Leak

Loving every bit of MB being back!!!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

Tig

#59 Post by Tig »

old: Bench
new: Tig

garveyfan

#60 Post by garveyfan »

Oh, my. What a great day, finding MB again. I'm one happy man right about now.

Formerly garveyfan, currently garveyfan, and sooooo glad to be back.

Headed straight to Bod's Tiers.

Wow. :D

Trav The Ump

#61 Post by Trav The Ump »

Formerly: Travtheump
Currently: Trav The Ump

I was in a yahoo league with a bunch of guys from Mastersball a few years back. Kid, Bod, etc. Haven't really been on the site for about 2 years and got the email from Zola saying this is his last communication from MB. I don't remember seeing a first one. Lol.

Glad to be back, hope to contribute to some discussions although I am AL only biased.

ravenmad

#62 Post by ravenmad »

Old: ravenmad22
new: ravenmad

Been around since 2003 myself. Good to see you all.

Go Giants!

Captain Hook

#63 Post by Captain Hook »

How Old????

....many of you are younger than my daughter ;)

cwk1963

#64 Post by cwk1963 »

Captain Hook wrote:How Old????

....many of you are younger than my daughter ;)
Many are but I doubt I am Cap'n.

CocoLaboy

#65 Post by CocoLaboy »

Nice to see some OLD names (RandyKutcherHair being one!)
on these boards....don't know about you guys but something was lost when it became Fantasy Baseball.com

looking forward to getting your guys' input

brooklyn49
Major League Veteran

#66 Post by brooklyn49 »

Cap'n - all I can say is "Go Bruins"!
13 Team, Mixed, Rotisserie League with Daily Transactions
525 IP Limit; 60 Games per position
Hitting: Runs, HR, RBI, SB, BA, Hits, BB, Total Bases, OPS
Pitching: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K's, HR Allowed, Holds, K/BB, QS

Hitting:
C: O. Narváez 1B: P. Goldschmidt 2B: C. Biggio 3B: M. Muncy SS: M. Semien MI: C. Hernández CI: C. Santana OF: M. Conforto, B. Harper, A. McCutchen, T. Edman Utility: N. Cruz
Pitching:
SP: M. Minor, K. Maeda, C. Martínez, N. Pearson, J. Montgomery, C. Bassitt
CL: H. Neris, N. Burdi, A. Bass
SU: P. Báez, Y. Petit, B. Treinen

Bench: E. Thames, N. Solak, T. Grisham, J. Berti
DL: J. Verlander, S. Oberg

Biggtyme13

#67 Post by Biggtyme13 »

Same Name New Gimmick. :D

FBP

#68 Post by FBP »

old name: parman; new: FBP (moniker at Rotojunkie--stands for Frustrated By Pitching)

wasn't going to renew as didn't like the Fantasybaseball set-up the last couple of years but the resurrected mastersball pulled me back in

Big T

#69 Post by Big T »

Old Tag : peachycream

New Tag: Big T

gafftaper
High-A
Preferred Style: 5x5 AND H2H

#70 Post by gafftaper »

So great to find you all again. I was here 3 or 4 years before the merger. I think I was "Gafftape" originally but that's now changed to "Gafftaper" to coordinate with my other internet persona.

I'm the guy with the impossible 5x5 AND H2H league... Might as well tell you again how we do it now and get it over with. We started out with 5x5 and then switched to H2H but we had to keep the same categories AND adjust the value of each category so that by the end of the season the same number of points would be scored in all categories. This all happened because we were using the old program Spinstats at the time and the easiest way to do H2H was to run the weeks' stats in standard 5x5, compare the total points a team made for the week and declare a winner. When we switched to CBS for our stat service that became impossible. We have a math wiz in the league who had tracked years of weekly data and created a mathematical approximation that forces CBS to recreate how we did it with Spinstats 10+ years ago. Yeah I know we are kind of stuck in the past but this is our 20th season playing Roto and 4 of 8 owners are charter members, so I think we have a right to be a little crazy

The values we use are listed below.
Hitting: Pitching:
AB: -1.5 BB:-3.7
H: 5.5 ER:-5.3
HR: 11.2 HA:-3.7
R: 5.1 IP: 7.5
RBI: 4.3 K:4.2
SB: 13.8 S:22.9
W:22.9
Half wisdom. Half Wit.

dcsouth