Time for the Platinum Arrival?

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

Time for the Platinum Arrival?

#1 Post by shif6 »

The countdown clock is over, but it is still Feb. 1. Any guess as to when the package goes up?

brooklyn49
Major League Veteran

Re: Time for the Platinum Arrival?

#2 Post by brooklyn49 »

I'm on a 5 hour airplane flight tomorrow. I had planned to amuse myself by pouring over new platinum material. Please don't make me watch the in-flight movie; the last time I had to do that it was "Mama Mia" and I still can't keep down solid foods!
13 Team, Mixed, Rotisserie League with Daily Transactions
525 IP Limit; 60 Games per position
Hitting: Runs, HR, RBI, SB, BA, Hits, BB, Total Bases, OPS
Pitching: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K's, HR Allowed, Holds, K/BB, QS

Hitting:
C: O. Narváez 1B: P. Goldschmidt 2B: C. Biggio 3B: M. Muncy SS: M. Semien MI: C. Hernández CI: C. Santana OF: M. Conforto, B. Harper, A. McCutchen, T. Edman Utility: N. Cruz
Pitching:
SP: M. Minor, K. Maeda, C. Martínez, N. Pearson, J. Montgomery, C. Bassitt
CL: H. Neris, N. Burdi, A. Bass
SU: P. Báez, Y. Petit, B. Treinen

Bench: E. Thames, N. Solak, T. Grisham, J. Berti
DL: J. Verlander, S. Oberg

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

The intent was for this evening, the timer was off 12 hours :(

Everything is prepared, just crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

I's dotted, T's crossed, round one of material posted. We have a couple of more essays coming early in the week before the next big batch of material on Feb. 15.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

JP Kastner

#5 Post by JP Kastner »

Everything is up and ready to be downloaded. Enjoy! I am.