Upcoming Content

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

Upcoming Content

#1 Post by Kelly_Leak »

Would it be possible to list approximate timelines in one thread when articles/tools will be released? Just looking for a one stop thread to find the appropriate details.

For example
~ Projections - 1st and 15th of the month; then weekly at some point?
~ Profiles - (Hitters/Pitchers or AL/NL) end of February?
~ Team by team prospects - one AL, one NL per week?
~ Winning Tendancies - soon?
~ ADPs - ?
~ Lawr's 250 Prospects - ?
etc.

I'm only looking for approximations as I realize sometimes life gets in the way.

Thank you!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Upcoming Content

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Kelly_Leak wrote:Would it be possible to list approximate timelines in one thread when articles/tools will be released? Just looking for a one stop thread to find the appropriate details.
I'll provide what I can here and let JP fill in the blanks, put it on the subscriber page.

Code: Select all

~ Projections - 1st and 15th of the month; then weekly at some point?
Exactly, though the wave of signings has delayed today's posting :evil:

We will start weekly in March and run through the first weekend in April. In March, the aim is for Thursday night posting.

~ Profiles - (Hitters/Pitchers or AL/NL) end of February?
i hope to have the whole kit and caboodle out on Feb. 15, so for now, that is the plan.

~ Team by team prospects - one AL, one NL per week?
I will have to defer on this

~ Winning Tendancies - soon?

An updated one or the reposting of the old one? Not sure what I have in store for an update though I will likely do an NFBC version for early March after profiles are in the bag.

~ ADPs - ?
Could be hours, definitely not weeks, but may be days

~ Lawr's 250 Prospects - ?
etc.
Probably won't be hours, but probably not weeks either. We're doing the final pass-through now.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

JP Kastner

Re: Upcoming Content

#3 Post by JP Kastner »

It is a fair question. We are still ironing out the merger and getting people into their new roles. There is much work going on in the background. I will have a schedule in the next couple of days.

JP