Mock Auctions Plea

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
blue

Mock Auctions Plea

#1 Post by blue »

I'm enjoying viewing the mock draft but at some point would also like to see mock auctions if possible (particularly single league). I've commented before that I'm hoping drafts in general, and NFBC style drafts in particular, are not becoming the primary focus of this site and others.

Steve

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Mock Auctions Plea

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Unfortunately, there are no means of having a public mock auction. At least no "free" means. That said, let me poke around, if we can find a way to do it, we will get it together and find a way to present it.

As for a change in focus, don't fret, it is barely February and analysis lends itself better to drafts at this point.

We have the defending AL and NL Tout Wars champions with us now as well as consecutive victories in the NL-only NFBC auctions, so we definitely will be concentrating on auctions soon enough.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord