Welcome back, Rob

The place to just hang out and chat with your friends.
da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Welcome back, Rob

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Needless to say, it will be great to have your talent and views back on display in this humble playground.

dbk
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

rotonut

Re: Welcome back, Rob

#2 Post by rotonut »

Looks like the old band is getting back together again. Great news!!!

Rob Leibowitz
Major League Regular

#3 Post by Rob Leibowitz »

Thanks Guys! It's great to be back.

The plan is as stated in the press release. In-season I'll be writing the Diamond 2X a week. I know that's not as regularly as I used to - but 1) this site's user base has always been more of the weekly league variety and 2) I know you all prefer a good level of detail and doing that way I can provide it. I'll be supplementing with blog entries as well and of course if you ever have a question about a move, that's what the Board is for - for myself and our community to opine.

In addition I'll of course be contributing all over the place to the pre-season materials though I'll be focusing much of my efforts on the minor leagues, plus JP and I will be joining forces to see what we can do to upgrade/combine our auction worksheet tools.

I'll start writing DX's once the transaction period starts up again - after the world series.

I'm also blogging over at http://rotosynthesis.rotowire.com/profi ... er=1446703 and you can access that for free.

-Rob
Rob Leibowitz
Mastersball.com
Rob's Column/Blog: The Diamond Exchange

cwk1963

#4 Post by cwk1963 »

Welcome back Rob. Looking forward to your material again - especially the minor league stuff.

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

#5 Post by Kelly_Leak »

Welcome back Rob! I too will be looking forward to the MILB info!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy